Lunch & Learn for the Wireless Community
When: November 14, 2012
11:30am to 1:30pm
1400 – 1055 W Hastings St
V6E 2E9, Canada
Note that this session is for Wavefront members. Feel free to Wavefront at 778.331.7500 for membership information.
About this Event
Join Rob Stirling, P.Eng., CEO of Protocol-EMC for a two-hour seminar that covers Rob's top tips for project planning, product design and testing for electromagnetic compatibility of wireless products. For anyone involved in product development for the North American or European market, this seminar is a must.
- Planning ahead for the EMC testing process: considerations before you call for quotes
- EMI: what all manufacturers need to know
- EMC considerations for product designers
- Testing and your project plan: what project managers need to know
- Preparing your device for testing
- Pitfalls and minefields on the path to compliance
- Border crossings: the check box that controls whether your product crosses into the US
- FAQs about EMC and EMI compliance for FCC, ICES, CE, RTT&E and LVD including ESD and EFT
- FCC and Industry Canada testing guidelines for digital transmitters.
- Compliance and the European Union (CE Mark): wireless, EMC and safety under one mark
Who Should Attend
- Hardware Engineers
- Product Verification and Quality Assurance Specialists
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Production and Manufacturing Leads